MCLEAN, Va. - Conrad Hotels & Resorts introduces the luxury hospitality segment's first comprehensive pre check-in feature to its award-winning travel mobile application, Conrad Concierge. All guests at each of the Conrad brand's 24 hotels worldwide can now find greater customization and convenience at the touch of a button - from selecting pre-arrival amenities to ordering in room dining and enjoying mobile check-out. Since Conrad introduced the platform with check out and amenity pre-selection functionality in November 2012, the app has been downloaded more than 100,000 times.
"Use of our Conrad Concierge app among global luxury travelers is on the rise, especially as more guests manage travel accommodations when and how they want through mobile devices," said John T. A. Vanderslice, global head, luxury and lifestyle brands, Hilton Worldwide. "With these enhancements, Conrad strengthens its position as a leader within the luxury category by creating an expectation of tailored and customized services for guests, to the point that features like our app become a natural extension of their stay with us."
In 2012 Conrad Concierge began giving guests the ability to choose from bespoke bath amenities, pre-select the types of pillows they would like, use mobile check out to bypass the front desk at departure and ensure their favorite newspaper will be delivered the morning of their stay. These intuitive features and others are designed to deliver the brand's promise of offering the greatest luxury of all - The Luxury of Being Yourself. Expanded capabilities of Conrad Concierge include:
- Pre Check-In - All guests can pre check-in to the hotel through Conrad Concierge and provide their estimated time of arrival any time after completing their booking. The pre check-in feature expands a Conrad service provided to Gold and Diamond Hilton HHonors members since 2005. Additionally, guests can order special requests to be ready upon arrival. This new functionality expedites the check-in process at the hotel, as travelers can forego traditional check-in and pick up room keys at their convenience.
- Socially Integrated - Users can link their Facebook and Twitter feeds to Conrad Concierge to easily share their own updates with their social network directly from the app:
- Seamless Log-In Experience - Users are able to log-in with their Hilton HHonors username/password. Intuitive enhancements eliminate the need to login each time the app is launched;
- Custom SMS Notifications - Users can now opt-in to receive SMS notifications regarding their personal service requests and needs directly to their mobile phone;
- Improved User Functionality - Several enhancements have been made to the landing pages and subsequent screens to improve user functionality and delivery content more directly to users.
Conrad Hotels & Resorts was awarded the 2013 Hotel Visionary Award by Hospitality Technology for best Customer-Facing/In-Room Technology Innovator for the development of Conrad Concierge.
The app is an example of Hilton Worldwide's ongoing commitment to providing guests greater choice and control with offerings that meet ever-changing customer expectations. In 2005, Hilton Worldwide was the first hotel company to launch online room selection across all of its brands. This feature enabled Hilton HHonors Gold and Diamond members to pre-select their rooms prior to arrival through a variety of channels, including a member's HHonors profile, HHonors mobile app or pre-arrival email.
For more information and to download Conrad Concierge visit www.conradhotels.com/concierge. For more information about Conrad Hotels & Resorts please visit www.conradhotels.com or http://news.conradhotels.com.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad Hotels & Resorts is the destination for the new generation of smart luxury travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. Conrad offers its guests an innovative way to Stay Inspired through a curated collections of 1-hour, 3-hour, or 5-hour experiences, available through www.stayinspired.com or through the intuitive www.StayInspired.com or through the intuitive Conrad Concierge mobile app. Consisting of 29 properties across five continents, Conrad is part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com. Learn more about the brand by visiting news.conradhotels.com or following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (@conradhotels).
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 4,900 properties with over 800,000 rooms in 104 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.